Dr. Kyla Latrice, D.M.
Chair of Board, President, and Global CEO of
Lady Mirage Global, Inc. (global conglomerate) &
World Business Angels Investment Forum (WBAF)
World Leader, Senator for the
United States of America
WBAF Executive Council Member and Co-Chair of Board of Directors for the Global Women Leader's Committee (GWLC) alongside women listed here;
University of AGC, Forbes School of Business & Technology Board of Advisors Member
"Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us". -Nicole Reed
Here's who I am & what I do
Are you ready to learn about all things concerning business, consulting, health (physical and financial), and maintaining organizations? If so, you're in the right place.
Read my executive biography to learn more about me. Click on practice to learn about my fields of principal professional clinical activity as an organizational practitioner, scholar, and leader.
WBAF Executive Council and Board Members for the WBAF Global Women Leader's Committee (GWLC) Dr. K works alongside are:
- Ms. Feryal Abdullah Nass, Co-Chair of GWLC Board, WBAF High Commission to Bahrain, Bahrain Country Director, & Founder and Chairwoman of
Bahrain Entrepreneurship Organization (BEO), Kingdom of Bahrain
- H.E. Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic, GWLC President, Former President of the Republic of Croatia
- Ms. Danela Arsovska, GWLC Board Member, Board Member & President at Macedonian Chambers of Commerce, Czechia, Chair of Macedonian Union
of Employers' Organizations, and Consul to Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Trade, Hungary
- H.E. Martha Delgado, GWLC VP, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, Mexico
- H.E. Swati Mandela (grand-daughter of Former President of South Africa, Nelson Mandela), GWLC VP, WBAF High Commissioner to South Africa
- H.E. Angela Gerekou, GWLC VP, President of Greek National Tourism Organisation, Greece
- H.E. Dunya Maumoon, GWLC VP, Foreign Affairs Minister, Maldives ...and a few other women leaders and many titles
Our GWLC Global Partnerships Include: (1) the G20 Global Partnership for Financial Inclusion (GPFI), (2) World Federation of Women Entrepreneurs (FCEM), (3) International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), (4)International Finance Corporation - World Bank (IFC), Junior Chamber International (JCI)